Services / Santa Ana Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 714-312-3114
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At Santa Ana Electrical Experts, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
Some of our electrical security checks would include:
- Inspecting the Main Electrical Breaker Panel and Wiring
- Inspecting the Furnace and A/C Wiring
- Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels Check-up
- Examining the Living Areas
- Examining the Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Inspecting the GFCI for appropriate locations and operations
- Inspecting all the Major Appliances Wirings
A representative range of electrical equipment will be checked out. We go around examining 10-15% of all the house appliances but if ever we find out some troubles with it, we will go on further with more home appliances to be able to make assessments with the situation.
Inspecting the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels would generally include these items:
- Evaluation of the accurate supplemental systems grounding which may include the telephone, TV and then any outlets available.
- Verifying the reliability of the water grounding and bonding jumpers if present.
- Checking out for the presence of a driven ground rod and the reliability of the ground wire connection.
- Figuring out the entire process of all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Check-up of the essential areas for probable corrosion which may be a cause of defective connections.
Santa Ana Electrical Services
"Invaluable home electrician in Santa Ana"
Santa Ana Electrical Experts did work to re-wire my electrical panel for security considerations and provided new lines for my freshly redesigned kitchen area. They also rewired every outlet in my home. They revealed some problems and were very honest about whether it was a sudden problem or could wait. They're surely good, well-kept, and true to their words.C. B.
Santa Ana, CA